About Solar Equity Release
We offer a Hassle-free, No Lease, Solar Buy Back Option
Solar Equity Release is more than just a simple FiT buyback scheme; it is an opportunity to be part of Rainmaker Energy's vision of creating one of the UK's largest aggregated independent clean energy hubs - by partnering with UK homeowners and harnessing the power of thousands of privately-owned rooftop PV systems. Through your participation in the Solar Equity Release programme you can enjoy the multitude of benefits that go along with being part of utility-scale renewable energy asset. Our solar buy back offering provides homeowners with the opportunity to cash-in early and realise the value from their solar PV system.
The Benefits of Solar Equity Release
- Cash-Out. In exchange for transferring the remaining FiT payments to us, you will receive an upfront tax-free lump sum.
- Simple contract, no lease. We do not lease or take ownership of your PV system. It is simply an unnecessary arrangement which tends to complicate and slow down the entire process. Plus, a lease would require you obtaining your mortgage provider’s consent.
- Remote Monitoring. Your PV system’s performance will be monitored remotely 24/7 by our partner operations and maintenance (O&M) provider – EcoVision. EcoVision are the leading specialists in providing these services to the solar industry in the UK and currently support over 9 000 rooftop installation across the UK. As a Solar Equity Release partner, you will enjoy the monitoring services for free.
- Maintenance of your System. Solar Equity Release will monitor and maintain your solar PV system for the full term of contract, thereby ensuring its optimal long-term performance. This provides you with peace of mind.
- Free Solar Electricity. As before, you will keep the free electricity which your PV system generates and, because you are free to change your energy supplier at any time, you shall continue to enjoy energy price savings for years to come.
- Cost Saving. No risk of unexpected costs for maintenance or expensive replacement parts. Remember, the better your PV system performs, the more you also benefit.
Who is Rainmaker Energy?
We are an independent renewables company who specialise in initiating and funding meaningful and innovative renewable energy projects. We at Rainmaker Energy are passionate about bringing about positive change to the way the world both produces and consumes energy. We have interests in operating renewable energy assets in Africa and the United Kingdom, which collectively generate enough clean energy to power 65000-85000 households per year.